WOW! 10+ Hands-on Sorting activities for your pre-k/preschool math centers. Get every child excited to learn about sorting with a wide variety of engaging activities that you can use all year long.
Included in the Christmas Preschool/Pre-k Sorting Pack
2 Color Spin & Sort Games
- Sorting Red, Blue and Yellow
- Sorting Purple, Green and Orange
Students spin the spinner, select a matching ornament and place on the correct color on the mat.
Shape Cookie Sort
- Shapes included: Circle, Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Rhombus, Octagon, Trapezoid, Oval
Match the shape cards to the correct Christmas cookie shape.
Beginning Sound Sort
- Christmas Tree Letters and 2 Matching Beginning Sound Presents
Count and Sort Mats
- Number Mats and Matching Number Cards
Use the included cards or use without the cards by having the students draw their own ways to represent the numbers.
2 Color Sorting Mats
- Sort Red, Blue and Yellow
- Sort Purple, Orange and Green
Christmas Tree Color Sort
Big/Small Size Sort
- Match the tree decorations and presents to the Red, Yellow and Green Christmas trees
- Sorting mats and Big/Small Sorting Cards
Food/Not Food Sort
- Learn about Christmas objects while doing a fun Food/Not Food Sort
- Can also use the picture cards for vocabulary practice
2D Shape Sort
- Match the Shape Cards to the correct Christmas tree
Take a closer look at what's included in the Christmas Sorting Pack:
Student Instruction Pages for independent learning!
Low-Prep Activities for easy planning
This is a digital file. You will receive the PDF or .zip file for you to download and print.