Your children will love the engaging center activities in this Winter Pre-K math and literacy bundle! With over 35 hands-on center activities, differentiating for your children's unique needs is easy! Full of snowmen, penguins, skating, skiing and more winter fun!
PLEASE NOTE: This pack is part of the Preschool/Pre-K Holiday and Seasons Bundle 1. Do not purchase this is you have already purchased the bundle.
Take a look at what is included in the Winter Math & Literacy Centers for Pre-K:
- 2 Sets of Number Mats (empty ten-frame, filled ten-frame)
- Beginning Sound Match Up
- 4 Sets of Clip Cards (color, ten-frame, array, shape)
- Winter and Summer Clothing Sort
- Class Set of Ten-Frame BINGO
- 2 Graphing Dice Games
- 2 Spinner Graphing Games
- Line Tracing Cards
- Line-Up Puzzles for Counting to 5 & 10
- 4 Matching Games (picture, number, alphabet, rhyme)
- Missing Number Cards
- 3 Levels of AB Patterns
- Winter Play Dough Mats
- 2 Sets of Counting to 10 Puzzles (array, ten-frame)
- 2 Roll and Count Mats
- 2 Sets of Sorting Activities (shapes and big/small)
- 5 Spin & Cover Games (1-5, 6-10, shape, picture)
- 4 Sets of Tracing Cards (uppercase, lowercase, number, shape)
- Visual Discernment Clip Cards
- Trace, Write & Draw the Room
- Ten-Frame Cards
Each activity includes a teacher instruction page and suggestions on how to differentiate for various skills of learning (great for special ed!) Most activities come with differentiation built in through extra picture support options, different levels of fine-motor needs, etc.
This is a digital file. You will receive the PDF or .zip file for you to download and print.